Come to the Job Dating Days in the Ortec Group’s Engineering Division on April 12, 13 and 14. Interviews will be held throughout the three days. The aim is to present you with all the engineering and industrial performance positions available nationwide.
A virtual forum on SEEKUBE to make lots of new contacts!
Recruiters from our Som (Energy and Industry) and Sonovision subsidiaries will be on line to help you explore opportunities to work with the Ortec Group! And you can also meet your future managers.
How can you talk to them directly?
From 21 March to 11 April, sign up, learn about our opportunities and apply.
Ortec’s engineering offer: a complete and diversified range of engineering services
The Ortec Group offers a high value-added engineering service, built on the expertise of engineers and technicians, combining grassroots knowledge of industrial sectors and over 30 years of experience. Ortec Engineering has 40 branches in France, is present on 4 continents and has 2 offshore production centers.
- Design: The size and resources of a large general engineering group, together with the approach and expertise of specialists for the design of all projects.
- Project: We are local, agile, responsive and responsible in order to take an idea from conception to completion and to guarantee total control of quality, costs and deadlines.
- Document engineering: Engineering acumen and the guarantee of accessible and available technical data, together with day-to-day support.
- Engineering works: The focus on execution, expertise and experience of a works group, based on historical know-how and a thorough knowledge of industrial players.
Watch a video of some of the men and women who work in the Ortec Group’s engineering division:
Don’t delay, join us today !
- From 21 March to 11 April: registration, access and presentation of the job opportunities
- From 21 March: applicants are selected by recruiters
- 12, 13 and 14 April: video conference meetings