Turnkey rehabilitation solutions
Against a background of the fight against the artificialization of soil and the preservation of natural resources, industrial wastelands represent land reserves which can provide an ecological, economic and social solution to the territorial challenges of urban planning and sustainable redevelopment.
Ortec-Soleo supports its customers in the redevelopment of their site:
- By providing them with preliminary project expertise:
- assessment of the effects of pollution, definition of a realistic rehabilitation program in proportion to the issues at stake, along with a budget for the works which takes health and environmental risks into account.
- By identifying possible redevelopment opportunities, according to regulatory and urban planning constraints, by establishing relationships with local real estate and development partners or other industrial customers:
- Bringing into compliance, industrial redevelopment
- Real estate construction
- Alternative uses (e.g. renewable energy projects, transitory uses, etc.)
- By carrying out the rehabilitation work if a turnkey offer is what the customer seeks.
TotalEnergies and the Ortec Group are working together to develop a production site for green electricity in Moussoulens in the French county of Aude (11).
Redevelopment of wasteland along the banks of the Rhine in Strasbourg
Ortec-Soleo, a subsidiary of the Ortec Group, is part of the redevelopment project for the ‘ZAC des 2 Rives’, a joint development zone and industrial wasteland on the banks of the Rhine in Strasbourg, Teams are mobilized on the management of the compliance platform: feasibility, trial runs, design and development, monitoring, analysis, management of the interface. 100% of the excavated materials are recycled.
Reactivity in dense urban environments and confined areas
Ortec-Soleo restores the soil of a former automobile site for the purposes of office construction by BNP Paribas Real Estate in Boulogne-Billancourt. Groundwater is treated with controlled discharge and soil is transferred to Valorterre for recovery.
Chemicals & pharmaceuticals
Food processing industry
Government & local authorities
Oil & Gas
Construction & real estate
Read more about Site rehabilitation
You have a project?
Our team is here to listen