Control of lifting operations
The Ortec Group uses its expertise and industrial resources to guarantee the implementation of the most complex lifting work, safely and reliably.
Relying on its rich experience, the Ortec Group designs and conducts the most delicate handling and lifting operations, including on nuclear sites, under optimum safety conditions. Specialised teams, qualified to work in the most demanding environments, suitable infrastructures and innovative equipment such as lifting cranes: all the conditions are in place for a responsive, reliable service with all risks fully controlled. Experts from the lifting design office are brought in at the start of assignments to optimise the worksites.
Industrial lifting expertise and services
- Lifting studies and supervision
- Rental of professional cranes rental and other lifting equipment
- Heavy handling, shifting, roping
- Technical support
- Outside lifting on nuclear site
- Lifting on a nuclear site in confined spaces
- Maintenance of lifting equipment in nuclear facilities (gantry cranes, cranes, winches, hoists, cable jacks, etc.)
- Moving drilling equipment
Industrial lifting resources
- AT cranes from 35 t to 300 t
- Caterpillar track crane, 70 t
- 6×6 tractor unit, max permitted unladen weight 110 t
- 6×4 tractor units
- Pick-up vehicles, 4×2, 4×4
- Flat-bed trailers, 30 t
- Low bed trailer, 65t
CAMLEV, INDUSTRIAL LIFTING SPECIALIST
Present in 16 African countries, the Ortec Group is a major partner to local businesses. Expert in lifting and industrial logistics, Camlev, the Cameroonian subsidiary based in Douala, has been supporting the largest industrial companies since 2009, particularly in the oil sector. It also offers a rental service for professional lifting cranes and lifting equipment.
Oil & Gas
Do you have a project?
Our team can help you