For a continuous and serene traceability of waste
Ortec at the side of industrialists and local authorities
All the economic players in the sector must be able to present a detailed follow-up of their waste treatment. Monitoring, traceability, transparency and reliability throughout the chain are the key words of this approach, which the Ortec Group is committed to for its clients’ activities with the same rigour as for its own activities (collection, sorting/transit/regrouping, treatment).
TrackDéchets: a legal obligation
What types of waste are concerned ?
The advantages of TrackDéchets
Dematerialisation of hazardous waste tracking slips (BSDD in French)
- Transparency and security of the waste chain
- Simplification of traceability management
- Saving time and reducing costs
- Availability of monitoring information in real time (for industry and public authorities)
What happens to the waste management tools?
They must be kept by the manufacturers. Indeed, although TRACK DECHETS handles traceability, it is not a waste management tool (no invoicing, order form, etc.).
Ortec has interfaced its GEODE waste management tool with TrackDéchets
Trackdéchets : the first steps
- How to create an account or join an existing establishment?
- How do I retrieve my signature code?
- How to digitally sign for waste collection directly on the collection operator’s tablet or smartphone?
Ortec supports you in this transition and ensures that your waste is managed in the most optimal conditions.