Complementary technical documentation skills
- Design of technical documentation
- Drafting and illustrating system manuals, parts catalogues, maintenance manuals, user guides, etc.
- Producing interactive technical documentation (3D, video, etc.), enabling systems to be used and maintained under operational conditions
- Studies and production of document systems
- Configuration management, document management
- Technical data management and distribution
- Outsourcing of document services
- Technical documentation engineering
- Maintenance tooling engineering (GSE)
- Documentation systems
- Interactive solutions
- Reference standards: ATA2200, S1000D
- Codes: STE (Simplified Technical English)
SONOVISION, EUROPEAN LEADER IN TECHNICAL DOCUMENTATION
A European leader in technical documentation for seven decades, our subsidiary Sonovision gained its experience in military aeronautics. Now recognised by many civilian customers, it’s effectiveness is based in precision, flexibility and transculturality: throughout the world, our teams work with the same processes and tools, and use quality measures calibrated on the same standards.