Ethics and compliance
The Ortec group’s promise to its employees ans partners
At Ortec, compliance with laws and regulations is a requirement that brooks no exceptions or compromises. The Ortec group undertakes to ensure that all its activities both in France and abroad are carried out in accordance with all applicable laws in the social, fiscal, commercial and environmental protection fields.
All employees are required to demonstrate the highest level of ethical behaviour, honesty and integrity in all circumstances.
The Ortec group’s compliance department is responsible for setting up systems to organise and implement this approach, which is based on a new “Code of Conduct”.
- Prevent and combat corruption, influence peddling and money laundering
- Prevent conflicts of interest
- Combat fraud
- Enforce competition law and economic sanctions
- Enforce intellectual property
- Protect sensitive and confidential data
- Protect personal data
Download documents :
- Code of Conduct – Ortec Group
- Responsible and
- Sustainable Purchasing Policy
- Environmental Chart – Ortec Group
- Quality Policy – Ortec Group
- Health and Safety Policy – Ortec Group
- Social Chart / HR Policy – Ortec Group
- Security Policy – Ortec Group
Do you have a project ?
Our team can help you