Better data management saves time and facilitates decision-making
Through its services for data management, risk prevention and data analysis & conversion, Ortec adjusts to the specificities of each customer, making it possible for them to anticipate and respond to the technical, operational, regulatory or economic issues they encounter.
With the evolution of digital technologies, the volume of data generated by these companies (IT systems, feedback, sensors, monitoring, etc.) has significantly increased in recent years. The quantity of data has been multiplied by the implementation of specialized infrastructures that are capable of storing and providing all this information.
Understanding and exploiting this data represents a strategic challenge for companies, regardless of their sector of activity.
In a variety of sectors such as industry, energy, transportation or even biology, Ortec’s integrated “Data Management” approach optimizes the use of data, draws insights and facilitates decision-making.
- Extraction & Preparation
- Modeling and visualization
- Interpretation/decision-making support/continuous improvement
- Prevention of incidents
- Sizing of components
- Stress – strength method
- Sizing of validation plans
- Modeling of feared phenomena
- Database design and management
- Analysis of feedback
- Sizing of tests and simulations
- Cost forecasting
- Optimization of flows
- Support in defining issues
- Definition of protocols
- Experimentation plans
- Descriptive analysis
- Specific analysis
- Structured data
- Programming and algorithms
- Machine learning
- Statistical inference & optimization
- Representation and description of information
- Complex analytical problem-solving
- Maintenance and operational development of interactive tools
- Design of graphic decision-making support tools
- S3000L …
Smart-LiA VERSATILE AND FLEXIBLE SOLUTION FOR ILS DATA MANAGEMENT
The evolution of standards for Logistics Support Analysis is forcing companies to migrate their existing data to new standards. Given the large volume of data, migration protocols can often be complicated to implement.
With the arrival of the S3000L standard, Integrated Logistics Support is in full transition.
With this in mind, we support our customers with a standardized, customizable and adjustable Logistics Support Analysis solution, which aims to reduce the impact of changes in standards and improve productivity: Smart-LI.
This modular and innovative solution adapts to changes by relying on solid expertise and ergonomics that are well attuned to specific professional needs. Smart-LI therefore simplifies ILS data management, optimizes processing times and manages data compliance.
Safran Aircraft Engines
- Analysis of risks in operation
- Analysis of production data
- Prediction and simulation models
- Development of interactive operational tools