QHSE management solutions to protect the health and safety of workers
Safeguarding the health and safety of its employees and subcontractors is one of the Ortec Group’s priorities. It’s also our customers’ priority. In particularly exposed industrial environments, the Ortec teams support all projects to improve accident prevention and to make safe, with constant concern to comply with the rules and standards applicable in the sector. Whether organising, analysing, verifying or coordinating safety on a daily basis, Ortec mobilises its forces with the aim of enhancing vigilance and continuous improvement.
- Safety coordination and advice for contractor companies
- Verification of risk analyses of contractor companies
- Verification of operating procedures: lifting, scaffolding, penetration, capacity, etc.
- Carrying out safety audits
- Coordination of daily safety meetings
- Organising evacuation of workers following an alert
- Root cause analysis of incidents and/or accidents
- Daily progress and monitoring report
STATISTICAL PROCESSING TOOL FOR WEAK SIGNALS
The probability of a serious accident occurring increases with the number of weak signals (near misses, dangerous situations, etc.) that go undetected and therefore unmanaged. To help EDF better identify and control hazardous situations on worksites, our subsidiary SOM (Villeurbanne branch office) has developed a spreadsheet used to enter sensitive situations encountered quickly, and then calculates the risk statistically based on precise indicators (risk type, field of activity, company, period, etc.). A valuable tool to guide safety and accident prevention activities.
Oil & Gas
Chemicals and pharmaceuticals