Industrial piping specialist in high stress environments
Carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminium, plastics, composites, LP/HP, whether or not falling within the Pressure Equipment Directive (PED): the Ortec Group has recognised expertise in prefabricating and assembling any type of industrial piping, whatever the type of material and fluid. With real expertise in nuclear power, Ortec teams work in all industrial piping fields.
This guarantees high quality work carried out in accordance with codes, standards and regulations. Ortec also has proven expertise in designing, manufacturing and installing forced ducts for all hydroelectric power projects.
- Design, manufacturing and assembly of all types of piping
- Welding on all diameters and all thicknesses of carbon or stainless steel, aluminium, alloys, etc.
- Operations on all grades of steel
- Heat insulation of industrial piping
- New and maintenance work
- Dedicated design offices
- Manufacturing and assembly workshops
- Maintenance workshops
- Cutting edge equipment
EMERGENCY NETWORK FOR NUCLEAR POWER PLANTS
Oil & Gas
Chemicals & pharmaceuticals