Industrial piping specialist in high stress environments
The Ortec Group has recognised expertise in prefabricating and assembling any type of industrial piping, whatever the type of material and fluid. With real expertise in nuclear power, Ortec teams work in all industrial piping fields: carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminium, plastics, composites, LP/HP, whether or not falling within the Pressure Equipment Directive (PED). This guarantees high quality work carried out in accordance with codes, standards and regulations. Ortec also has proven expertise in designing, manufacturing and installing forced ducts for all hydroelectric power projects.
- Design, manufacturing and assembly of all types of piping
- Welding on all diameters and all thicknesses of carbon or stainless steel, aluminium, alloys, etc.
- Operations on all grades of steel
- Heat insulation of industrial piping
- Robotic / automated welding solution
- On-site modifications
- Inspection, testing and commissioning removal and connection
- 3D scanner readings
- Welding qualification on any thickness (steel, carbon, stainless steel…) subject or not to the PED, according to CODETI / ASM / EN13480
- Requalification and hydraulic test according to PED
- New and maintenance work
- Dedicated design offices
- Manufacturing and assembly workshops
- Maintenance workshops
- Cutting edge equipment
Production resources adapted to industrial challenges
To meet the challenges of the EAS-u project, the Ortec Group has built a 4,000 m² workshop 4.0 in Pierrelatte (Drôme).
The production of nuclear-grade stainless steel piping benefit from a digital process monitoring system. This workshop will enable us to meet the EAS-u challenge, support our customers in their key areas, and increase our skills and production capacity in preparation for the second-generation EPR.
Oil & Gas
Chemicals & pharmaceuticals