Supporting a property maintenance professional
- Property maintenance
- Disinfection, pest control – rodents, insects, pigeons
- Cleaning and disinfection of kitchen extractor hoods, ventilation fans, rubbish chutes, dustbins, etc.
- Cleaning building facades: removal of graffiti, moss and posters
- Cleaning after damage (fire, flood)
- Property maintenance
- Cleaning and hygiene of premises
- Over 40 branch offices throughout France
- Local telephone call handling
- Trained staff dedicated to each activity
- 24/7 call-out
- Digital platform available to manage interventions
- Biological cleaning solutions
ONE IMMOBILIER, dematerialised job tracking solution
To facilitate management of our operations in the property portfolios, we have launched the ONE digital solution. Simple, fast and efficient, this personalised mobile app allows our customers, with a few clicks in real time, to schedule and track jobs we carry out in the field. With the benefit of saving time and giving a better measure of our operational performance.
Disinfection of premises and public-access buildings
Disinfection operations are conducted occasionally in order to drastically and rapidly decrease the microbial load by destroying micro-organisms and inactivating viruses that may be present when the operation takes place.
- Disinfection by fogging. Fogging involves the diffusion of a vapour mist in order to disperse micro-droplets of a virucide solution onto all surfaces that it comes into contact with. Walls, floors, glass surfaces and ramps can therefore be disinfected.
- Disinfection by spraying. The treatment is carried out by the spraying of a virucide solution. This intervention may be used for surfaces, floors and contact points that may be contaminated.
- Disinfection using a cloth. Treatment of surfaces using a cloth and a virucide solution. This treatment solution applies to small surfaces and electric and/electronic equipment (e.g. keyboards, desks, light switches, etc.)
- Waste management. All the solid waste generated by the disinfection activities (e.g. cloths, masks, gloves, etc.) are disposed of according to applicable regulations and protocols, in order to eliminate any risk of contamination.
Construction and real estate