A full package of assistance to the contracting engineer (AMO) to support steering and operation
The Ortec Group takes advantage of its field experience to offer a broad range of services to assist the contracting engineer, simplifying project definition, management and execution.
Layout, equipment and infrastructures: from the preliminary phase to commissioning, the Ortec Group supports all those involved in a project at all stages and in all aspects. Offering both advice and suggestions, its multidisciplinary teams combine precision, proximity, technical and legal skills to assess the challenges, facilitate decision-making, and then drive implementation of the project to meet the objectives set by its customer and legal obligations.
Expertise and services
- Feasibility studies
- Budget evaluation and development plan
- Statement of requirements
- Writing the functional specification
- Preparing tender packages
- Drawing up and monitoring the interface control file
- Contractor selection
- Analysis of design and construction packages at formal reviews
- Monitoring of construction, including site monitoring
- Preparing acceptance testing and maintenance plans
- Monitoring validation tests and approving results
- Drawing up operating and maintenance procedures
- Training personnel
Fields of activity
- Project management support and assistance to the contracting engineer
- Compiling contractor consultation packages
- Assistance for awarding contracts
Do you have a project ?
Our team can help you