Understanding and expertise in industrial metalworking
Ortec Group’s teams know-hows are deployed in specific sectors, like industrial metalworking. A strong skill where history, boldness, and innovation meet.
The Ortec Group combines expertise, proven methods and innovative technologies to design and carry out work on all kinds of sheet metal and welded parts, from the simplest to the most complex large assemblies. Valves, screens, forced ducts, water intakes, load-bearing structures, platforms, lifting beams, etc. From workshop manufacture to on-site assembly or modification, the Ortec teams are mobilised to intervene responsively.
Expertise and services
- Manufacturing, prefabrication and assembly studies as per CODAP, installation
- Complete service (raw material, oxy-cutting, laser cutting)
- On-site modifications
- PED repair files
Fields of activity
- All metal structures
- Metal staircases, handrails and ramps
- Mechanical or motorised doors
- Physical or biological protection
- ERS and DMP measures
- Specific stainless steel equipment
- Lifting equipment (lifting beams, derricks, etc.)
- Tanks, skids
- Metal constructions and frameworks (buildings, new extensions or modification)
- Maintenance of fire doors
- Turbine draft tube, special part, manifold, branch connection
- Repairs to trunking, access hatches, machine doors, branch connections, etc.
- Reconditioning of casings, gratings, guardrails, etc.
- Surface recoating, etc.
- Dedicated design offices
- Manufacturing and assembly workshops
- Maintenance workshops
- Cutting edge equipment: rolling machines, folding presses, guillotine shearing machines, band saw, compressors, equipped vehicles, cherry-picker, telescopic lifts, etc.
MASE, ISO 9001, EN 1090 Certification
Qualifications spécifiques clients
Chemicals & pharmaceuticals
Oil & Gas
Do you have a project?
Our team can help you