The Ortec Environnement agencies, subsidiaries of the Ortec Group, based in Nantes, Saint-Nazaire, Angers, Tours and Lorient organize recruitment days throughout the year. An opportunity for you to discover the numerous job offers in the sanitation and property maintenance sectors.
In order to enable them to carry out their missions and thus respond to new markets with their clients, the Ortec Environnement agencies in the north-west region are organizing recruitment days at their premises or at the Pôle Emploi offices in their area.
Currently, we are recruiting for positions of:
- Driver-operator in sanitation & industrial cleaning (m/f)
- Multi-skilled worker (m/f)
- Agent in plumbing maintenance (m/f)
- ITV Network Inspector (m/f)
- Maintenance team leader (m/f)
- Electrician / Electromechanic (m/f)
Specialized in sanitation, our Ortec Environnement subsidiaries offer preventive or curative services for the diagnosis, installation, maintenance and renovation of networks and their structures. In addition, the agencies are responsible for the upkeep and maintenance of real estate assets on behalf of syndicates, managers, social landlords and industrialists, taking charge of all types of interventions.
It is also possible to consult internship and job offers on the Ortec Group website under Careers.
Dates and times:
Meet our recruitment team at 9am for a collective information session, followed by the jobdating from 10am:
- Communauté de Communes Estuaire et Sillon à Savenay (44): February 4, 2021
- address of the meeting place: 2 Bd de la Loire 44260 SAVENAY
- Antenne Pôle Emploi à Lanester (56) : March 16, 2021 from 9am to 12pm
- address of the meeting place: 42 Avenue François Billoux, 56600 LANESTER
- Antenne Pôle Emploi à Nantes (44) : April 8, 2021 from 9am to 12pm
- address of the meeting place: 50 Boulevard Albert Einstein – Bâtiment C 44200 NANTES
To participate in one of these days, it is recommended to register in advancevia the form below: