Maintenance, the challenge of making production resources more reliable
- Definition and management of industrial maintenance
- CAMM advice, deployment and training
- Creation of processes, plans, work instructions, etc.
- Reliability and optimisation studies for production resources
- Continuous improvement studies (lean manufacturing, WCM)
- MSG3 Maintenance Program
- Industrial performance audit and consulting
- Design, production and distribution of maintenance tools (GSE)
- Implementation of feedback
- Industrial methods
- Industrial maintenance
HISTORIC EXPERTISE IN SHUTDOWN SCHEDULING AND MANAGEMENT
A major maintenance shutdown is a bit like a Formula 1 race: time spent at a standstill must be minimised, continuously optimised in time, tools and organisation. Within Ortec, we have the experience and capability to manage these complex projects. We prepare for shutdowns two years in advance. Each project is assigned to an experienced manager. With a team made up of preparers in all building trades, the manager prepares budgets, anticipates equipment and human resource needs, and plans detailed actions to be carried out during interventions: each person involved must have all the elements that will enable him to work effectively. Precise advance organisation and rigorous scheduling of operations are the key to a successful major shutdown.
DIGITAL RECORDS SUPPORTING MAJOR SHUTDOWNS
At Ortec, we use digital technology to support major maintenance projects. Using the Digital Forms application, tablets are now replacing manual note-taking when recording information on site.
Available in real time and directly integrated into our databases, information is more easily accessible and easier to process when preparing for major shutdowns. A real asset to gain time, reliability and efficiency.
Government & local authorities
Chemicals & pharmaceuticals
Oil & Gas